The New MASH 2016-compliant Flared Terminal from RSI
Two years ago, Road Systems Inc. (RSI) set the standard for MASH TL-3 compliant tangent terminals with the MSKT, which has since been installed in tens of thousands of locations across the United States.
Building on the success of both the MSKT and the NCHRP 350 FLEAT, RSI is proud to announce their new MASH 2016 Test Level 3-compliant flared terminal: the MFLEAT.
The MFLEAT features the same field-proven technology as the FLEAT system, along with the same ease of installation our FLEAT customers have enjoyed for years.
In addition, some MFLEAT parts are interchangeable with RSI’s MSKT tangent MASH terminal.
- Rail heights of 30″–32″
- Generic guardrail posts at locations 4 through 8
- 39′-7″ straight flared length
- 3-ft. offset
- Three steel Hinged Posts (#1, #2, #3)
- 2 spaces @ 6′-3″ and 5 spaces @ 4′-2″
- 12′-6″ end rail, 10′-5″ second rail, 13′-6 ½” third rail
- BLON at post #4